-
December 16th, 2005, 04:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was at AGPC today to pick up a few things for the American Girls in my life. I relaized had not been in there since they got the new covers of the books. As I walked through the book store I swear the colors where so bright I actully felt heat comming off of them. Then I noticed the Holiday Book had anyone else seen this? It looks at bit like the hard cover Story Collections gold ribbon bookmark and all. Although I was a bit perplexed of this they were the AG Surprise stories omiting Kaya (for obvious reasons) and Felicity (for not so obvious reasons)but why I mean I guess for display reasons some people have books that they only pull out durring the holidays and this could easly be one of them. But would anyone really buy a book that they already have? I mean most people who are into AG I would think would be more intrested in the entire collection of the girls or their favorite not just a snip story. I checked the inside the cover pictures as well as the illistrations are the same as the old post Mattel ones with the looking back sections the same as the other books. Does anyone else have any idea about this that maybe I missed?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks